15. “We were exhausted and got to our hotel pretty late. My wife dressed up in some sexy lingerie she got as a gift, and we proceeded to crawl into bed. We ate wedding food leftovers packed up for us and had a bottle of champagne and chocolate strawberries while our dog snuggled with us and begged for scraps. It was perfect.”
16. “No sex. Only sleep. Sweet, sweet sleep.”
17. “I was eight months pregnant when we got married. I fell asleep around 10 p.m., and my husband stayed up watching TV. I expected him to come in after a few hours so we could consummate our marriage. Nope. I woke up around 2:30 a.m., and he was still watching TV. I couldn’t fall back asleep, and so I leaned over to grab my iPad to read, and that’s when my water broke. Seven hours later we had our son.”
18. “You know how the back of a shampoo bottle says ‘lather, rinse, repeat’? Well, it was the adult version of that in our awesome hotel room with late checkout to catch up on the sleeping part.”
19. “My husband and I were both exhausted, so we crawled into our fancy hotel room bed. About an hour after going to bed, I woke up vomiting and with horrible diarrhea. Something I ate hadn’t settled well. My husband held my hair back as I vomited, only reinforcing the reasons I married him in the first place.”
0. “We had a snow-themed wedding, complete with the guests throwing fake snow at us when we left the reception. It was EVERYWHERE. I couldn’t get it out of my crevices, including ‘down there,’ and I had to take three showers to get it off of me. We also had to call housekeeping to bring us another set of sheets, because it was like sleeping on sand.
21. “We had to stop at the drugstore to buy condoms. I was still in my wedding dress.”